Saturday, October 9, 2010

My SPAM tells me...

That a LOT of men are worried that their dicks may be too small.  Is that REALLY a pervasive enough concern to warrant that much email SPAM dedicated to the subject?  The Library of Congress' archives wouldn't be big enough to house all the emails I've received on the subject.

Okay, given the twinge of fear I felt even writing the phrase "I've received on the subject" is proof enough that - yes - men ARE worried that their dicks may be too small.  I though that would have faded after adolescence, but apparently, such is not the case.  Men the world over are fretting and stressing about an issue they've been uptight about since they were 13.  How tiring that must be.

Poor bastards.  maybe I'll email them and offer to help.

wAnt b1G Peeeenus?  Want all-n4tur4l v14gr4?  Ema1L mE!

-g-

No comments:

Post a Comment